Freedom Stream is now offering nationwide installation. We’ll handle every aspect of your installation. Our technicians are licensed and insured and are ready to help you cut the cord. When you purchase our professional installation service, our technician will come to your door and can perform the following tasks
- Disconnect all cable/satellite boxes and place in a central area for you to return.
- Install the Freedom Stream Scissor(s)
- Connect the Freedom Stream Scissor to the network (WiFi or hardwired)
- Test all connections
- Test Internet Speed and make adjustments if needed.
- Update the Freedom Stream Scissor
- Give a demonstration on how to use and answer questions.
We can also provide and set up a WiFI extended if one is needed (for an additional fee of $149.95 each).
This is the ultimate way to cut the cord from cable and subscription companies. Once our technician leaves your home, you’ll be well on your way to Freedom.
Installations can take 2-3 days to schedule, however, there have been occasions where we can accommodate same-day service. There’s no additional charge for this convenience.
The Freedom Stream technician will arrive at the scheduled appointment window and will bring with him or her your Freedom Stream Hardware. Your technician will install up to 4 Freedom Stream Scissors in your home.
Freedom Stream Installation Information:
Freedom Stream Installation Information
The Method to Contact
When you set up your appointment with Freedom Stream, you are able to opt to receive messages of Freedom Stream by email, text message, or phone calls (message or data charges apply). You can control your communications preferences by logging to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for your account to be set up. You will receive an email notification after the account is created. Freedom Stream account is accessible.
- The first notice will be sent shortly after you have purchased the Freedom Stream equipment and installation package.
- Your technician will bring your equipment and accessories (if purchased) with him/her on the day of installation.
- You’ll be required to confirm the time to receive your installation service.
- If you opt to receive confirmations by email, you’ll need to confirm by phone. It isn’t possible to confirm your confirmation by replying in the mail.
- You are not able to remove yourself from appointment reminders. You’ll get a call at the default time if you don’t select a preferred method of contact.
Day Prior to Freedom Stream Professional Installation
- We’ll reach out to you on the day prior to a scheduled appointment via the method you prefer to communicate with us (phone or email, or text).
- If you’d prefer to get an email, we’ll attempt two times to get in touch with you.
- If you make a reservation the day before your appointment, we won’t call you on the day of your appointment to confirm the appointment.
Day Of Freedom Stream Professional Installation
- If we are unable in confirming your appointment on the day prior, we’ll notify you the day before the appointment.
- If required, we’ll make the effort to verify your reservation two times the day before.
- A person over 18 and with a valid government-issued ID is required to attend the appointment.
- Installations can take anywhere from one to three hours to complete and service calls usually take about an hour to complete.
Freedom Stream Customer Expectations
- Make sure that your fences and gates are not locked because the technician might require access to the exterior and interior of your house.
- Be sure to secure your pet during the time our technician arrives at your home.
- Contact the technician whether you would like us to remove the old satellite or cable.
- It is essential to have a non-switched electricity outlet in the vicinity of every device (TV telephone computer, etc.) you wish to connect (especially in connection to the internet).
- Be sure that your personal property (TV furniture, furniture, and so on.) is moved and set up at least three feet from the area of work. To ensure your property is protected We ask you to relocate your furniture or property ahead of our time.
- The TVs you’d like to connect should be present in your residence prior to professional installation since further service visits are associated with additional installation charges.
- All equipment (wireless routers, modems, etc.).) should be available.
- The technician will confirm whether all the service is in operation at the end on the scheduled service.
- Installations do not include wall fishing of any cable.
- You will need at least 50mbps download speed and 5mbps upload on the speed of your Internet connection. This is the minimum speed.
- Your router is up-to-date and is in a central place to receive and send signals from the Freedom Stream.
- You might get an automated survey to allow you to evaluate your experience with the customer in relation to the visit of the tech and the professional installation experience.
Notification: Freedom Stream technicians are allocated time for each task based on the service you require. Our technicians might not be able to handle any additional requests for work prior to the scheduled appointment. You’ll have to make another appointment for any additional work requirements.
That’s it! There’s nothing else to it. We come, we install, and you enjoy. Reach out to us with any questions by clicking here